Help Support Our Mission
If your business is looking to expand philanthropic initiatives, enhance brand-building efforts, or increase reach to new audiences through the power of storytelling, The Stories Project would love to partner with you.
Sponsorship is a great way to increase your authority and competitiveness within your business’ niche. If your target audience relates to the party that you choose to sponsor, it has the potential to improve your company’s image, status and reliability. It also provides the opportunity to get your brand in front of a new market of potential customers, exposing a variety of new marketing opportunities.
Opportunities for Support
We can customize a program-specific partnership package that will align your brand with The Stories Project and reach our diverse and growing audience.
- Be part of The Stories Project Fundraising events throughout the year
- A listing on our website with logo and link back to your website
- Reach a new audience: supporting The Stories Project might be the opportunity you need to shine in front of your target persona. Tap into event opportunities that resonate with your niche to increase your brand’s exposure.
- Increase your market share: By sponsoring events, you put your brand’s name in front of potential clients, which helps you get ahead of the competition.
- Communicate a message: An agreement between your company and The Stories Project may also be about matching two visions and crafting a message for our shared audience.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Visibility and branding at The Stories Project Fundraising Events
- Visibility through The Stories Project digital properties
- Social media campaign integration
- VIP access to The Stories Project venues and events
We work closely with diverse funders to build rich and mutually beneficial partnerships. Please contact us to learn more about our work and explore how The Stories Project can best meet your philanthropic objectives.
For more information, please fill out our inquiry form.